I’m never ever ever reading a John Green book again…
Damn you… at least I’m nice… XDD
- I’m broke as hell because you made me spend 190 € on the Wizard Con
- Also I’m happy because I’m going to the Wizard Con
- I’m graduating this friday yeii *_* but I don’t want to go because Fast and the furious 6
- I spend most of my free time reading about A song of Ice and fire on “a wiki of Ice and Fire” and I really want the new book now, so please George hurry up
- I’m supposed to be doing a lot of stuff but instead I’m on Tumblr!! yeii!!
- I really really really like Cersei Lannister
- I also really like H2O, even though I think it sucks
- I’m unable to keep my room tidy more than 3 hours
- I want to go Comic Con but everything sucks and I can’t go… =(
- I want to have three dogs and I’ll name them : Meraxes, Balerion and Vhagar.
How are you even doing that? I’m not really here.
You’re always here to me, and I always listen, and I can always see you.
“What you did say was that I’d have the most fun ever, and you know what? You were right.”
I don’t know where I am. I just know I’m running. Sometimes it’s like I’ve lived a thousand lives in a thousand places. I’m born, I live, I die. And always there’s the Doctor. Always I’m running to save the Doctor. Again and again and again. And he hardly ever hears me, but I’ve always been there. Right from the very beginning. Right from the day he started running.